The PRE-K Kickers program is a developmental program for young children ages 4 - 5 years old who are not yet in kindergarten. Building strength and coordination at a young age gives children a physical and developmental advantage. Learning to work with teammates helps develop social skills. Also, teaching the joys of exercise and team sports can help them learn habits that will keep them healthier and happier in the future.
In the Fall, the program will be run by our professional soccer clinician with volunteer parent coaches for approx. 8 weeks.
The 45 minute sessions are held on Saturday mornings. A soccer ball (size 3) and t-shirts are included in the program fee (one per year) and distributed at the first session.
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1st
- Shin guards and water are required for each session
- Appropriate footwear: sneakers or soccer cleats
- Parents must remain at the field at all times
- Children are required to bring their soccer ball to each session
- Fee is $75 (updated Spring 2019)
- Sessions will start at 9:00, 10:00, or 11:00 with placement in a given time slot determined on a first come first serve basis.